How to beat my competitors
To remain competitive, you need to be distinctive with something about your business to a name for yourself, make an impression with current and potential customers and give the customers a second thought about going to the new competitions. Here are some tips to stay ahead of the competition:
- Develop your brand, differentiate your business to other businesses in your industry.
- Define what you want to be known for in the marketplace.
- Choose a competitive advantage possibly by offering a superior quality, lower prices or the best service.
- Be approachable; customers like it when you’re available and responsive to their questions and needs.
- Create a customer database and build long term profitable relationship with your customers.
- Communicate with your customers.
- Excite your customers or they will no longer want to deal with a business that isn’t innovating.
- Connect with your customers on social media.