How to get more clients
A new business needs clients, a mid-level business needs more clients and an established business needs fewer but higher paying clients. Here are some strategies to bring in more clients:
- Commit to talking to at least three different people about your business every day. You’ll be amazed at the change you’ll see in your clients, your stress, and your income.
- Know your current customers, develop a profile, find out their needs and wants and what they think about the competition.
- Do some research, find out where your ideal clients go to network, learn, and grow their businesses and you need to go there too!
- Social media is a long-term marketing strategy with a long lead generation cycle, be ever present on your social networks, join in the conversation, and provide value and help.
- Be able to communicate all of the important details about your business in 30 seconds or under.
- Failure to follow up is one of the most common ways to sabotage your own success.
- Provide a special introductory offers and reward your current clients.
- Ask for referrals and be very clear about who would be a perfect fit for your business.